Personalized Education Plans (MISI/PEP)
MISI and PEP combined provide parents/guardians with a comprehensive data warehouse of their student’s schedule, attendance, standardized assessment results, conduct, immunization records, and grades for 2nd through 4th grade. Grades for kindergarten and 1st grade can be found on Powerschool.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I access MISI/PEP?
2. Where do I get my MISI/PEP account and password?
MISI/PEP accounts and passwords were distributed in the following ways:
- All elementary schools – letters were included in the folders at the Back to School events the week before school started.
- Newly enrolled students will receive their account letters shortly after starting school.
- If you still can not find your login information, please call the secretary at a school which your child attends. They will need to confirm some information before giving you the account information.
3. How often is MISI/PEP updated?
Every school night.
4. There is an error in my child’s data. How do I get this corrected?
Contact the school secretary where your child is enrolled.