BME Jog-a-Thon – 2017
PTO's biggest fundraiser of the year is Wednesday, September 27th. Through the generosity of our community and the support we receive through this event, Boone Meadow is able to support student learning through increased literacy resources, educational experiences, study trips, technology integration, campus improvements, and more. The annual Jog-A-Thon fundraiser is an exciting tradition where 100% of the proceeds raised stay at Boone Meadow for students and the school community.
- Preschool - Trike/obstacle course located in gymnasium
- Kirby (3/4) – 8:30-9:10; White (4/5) – 9:30-10:10
- Kindergarten - 12:30-1:30
- 1st & 2nd grade - 9:30-10:30
- 3rd & 4th grade - 11:00-12:10
- Students should dress accordingly with appropriate shoes and their JAT shirt.
- Don’t forget sunscreen!
- All volunteers must have background checks on file and need to check in at front office before assisting classes.
- Our goals is to obtain a $50 pledge/student ($25 for preschool) for a school-wide goal of $17,000
- Money in pledge envelopes should be returned to school by Oct. 6th.