Buses provide an excellent transportation option which results in efficiency for arrival and dismissal on our school campus. However, families always have the option to bring their children in cars, or they may walk or bike with their child to the building during fair weather days. We will have crossing guards available unless weather is inclement.
1) All car arrivals should enter the Boone Meadow campus via Eagle Church entrance/access road.
2) When approaching BME lot at end of access road, Kindergarten-4th grade vehicles should form line in right lane. Signage will designate lanes.
3) Preschool lane forms on the left.
4) Wait for staff to motion you forward to begin drop off process.
5) 1st-4th grade drop off begins at 7:50; Preschool drop off begins at 8:05; Kindergarten drop off begins at 8:50.
6) All drop offs should occur at curb, unless a situation necessitates otherwise. Additional foot traffic at crosswalk delays arrival.
7) Students must exit on curb side of vehicle.
1) Please enter campus via Eagle Church access road as noted in arrival procedures above.
2) Form lines (K-4th in right lane, and Preschool on left lane)
3) Display name of student in front window (rear view mirror area) to assist with flow of students.
4) Wait for staff to motion you forward.