Boone Meadow Elementary uses the DirectorySpot app for the student directory. You can download it for free from the App Store (iPhone users) or Google Play (Android users) or access it online via your tablet, PC or Mac.
For Smartphone Users:
- Download the DirectorySpot app by going to your app store and searching "DirectorySpot" or by clicking on the appropriate link here: iPhone or Android.
- Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address* as your Username, and click on "Reset Password."
- Click on the link in your email to set your password, relaunch the DirectorySpot app, and login with your username and password.
For Tablet, Mac, or PC Users:
- Login in to DirectorySpot.
- Enter your email address* as your Username, and click on "Reset Password." An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
- Click on the link in your email to set your password and login.
Note – if downloading to an iPad, just search for “iPhone apps” and you will find DirectorySpot.
Make sure to check out all the features, such as the auto dial when you click on a phone number, or the auto launching of maps when you click on an address. If you hold down the cell phone number, you will get an option to send a text or call the number. DirectorySpot will even create an email if you click on someone's email address.
*Please note that you must use the email that you initally provided for the school directory as your username to log in to the app. This security feature ensures that only parents of Boone Meadow students may log in and view the information on the app. This also means that if you opted out of being included in the directory you cannot view it. We apologize for any inconvenience, but it is necessary to maintain the security of the app.
If you find that you are not in the directory and would like to be, please contact the office, as families can be added at any time. Please also contact the office if you have any other questions and we hope you will find it useful!